The magazine „Das Auto"; originally appeared monthly from 1946. Founders were Paul Pietsch, Ernst Troeltsch and Josef Hummel.
In 1949 and 1950 there were 24 issues each (twice a month). In September 1951 it merged with „Motor und Sport"; and became „Auto +Motor und Sport". Later the name was finally changed to „Auto Motor und Sport".
The magazine „Auto Motor und Sport" is published biweekly with a focus on new publications and test reports and has benn developed into the most important authority on automotive journalism in Germany. It is published in German language. ... more
unrated (0 reviews)
(No reviews yet)